Belco is a family-oriented organization that is active in our communities through charitable contributions, volunteerism, and support for community events.
Belco’s Core Values: Balance, Excellence, Fun, Integrity, Social Responsibility & Vision.
Do you have initiative? If so, exciting career opportunities await you.
Plus, Belco offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) with Employer Matching
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off; Federal Holidays
- And, more valuable benefits in our compensation package
- Comprehensive training programs
What you need:
- Strong interpersonal talents with an emphasis on communication skills
- Ability to consistently & positively interact with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- PC knowledge and operating skills
- Ability to operate calculator efficiently
- Microsoft software suites experience very helpful
- High School Degree or GED; higher education may be required for certain positions