Belco gives you the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit score! We're here to meet your financial needs, and our Skip-a-Payment program will help you free up funds when you need them most - for holiday shopping, vacation, unexpected bills, etc.
It's easy to get started. Simply return your completed Skip-a-Payment Form to any branch, or fax it to us at 717-720-6448.
- Qualifying members can defer a monthly payment on any eligible Belco loan and we will advance both your payment due date and your loan maturity date each time you take advantage of this service.
- Interest will continue to accrue during the month the payment is skipped.
- Skip-a-Payment does not apply to Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Visa Credit Cards, or Commercial Loans.
- A $35 fee will apply for each loan payment skipped. (Eligible members enrolled in the EasyMoney or SmartMoney Package will receive a $10 discount on this fee.)
- Members may opt to skip a loan payment only once every calendar year.
- Loans must be at least 12 months old to qualify for Skip-a-Payment.
- All loans must be up-to-date and you must not have a past due payment history within the past 12 months.
- Your Belco account must be in good standing.
Inquire at any branch, or call us at 1-800-642-4482.
Other restrictions may apply. All Skip-a-Payment requests are subject to approval.