Belco in the Community
At Belco, our dedication to meeting our members' needs is matched only by our dedication to giving back to the communities we serve. Through various sponsorships and participation in numerous fundraising events throughout the year. Belco is proud to be a part of what matters to our members.
Upcoming 2016 Sponsorships & Events
- April is Youth Month
- Paint & Create Party - Saturday, April 16 at the Camp Hill Branch at 9:30am or 11:00am
- Book Reading Party - Saturday, April 30 at the Hanover Branch at 10am
- Special contests and prizes all month long - with every $10 deposit youth will be out in a drawing for an Apple iPad Mini 4
- Belco Retirement & Investment Services Lobby Days - April 13 at the Camp Hill and Regency branches
- Belco Retirement & Investment Services Retirement Seminar
- April 28 - Radisson Hotel, Harrisburg at 6:00pm
- 77th Annual Meeting & Membership Gala held at the Radisson Penn Harris Hotel & Convention Center in Camp Hill, Saturday, April 9
- VITA Tax preparation every Wednesday through April 13
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kid's Sake - Saturday, April 23 at 3pm at the ABC East Lanes - Belco employees will be raising money for BBBS
Friday, January 1 - Baby New Year Gift Baskets at Harrisburg Hospital, Hanover Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital. The first baby born in the New Year at these hospitals received a gift basket and a $50 Gift Certificate towards a new account from Belco.
Saturday, January 30 - Belco night with the Harrisburg Heat at the Farm Show Complex. Game time 7:05pm. The first 1,000 fans receive a free Belco/Heat keychain flashlight!
Belco proudly supports "The 3 Star Foundation",
and we awarded them with a $1,000 donation.
Tricia Heisey from Belco made the presentation
at The 3 Star Foundation on February 2, 2015