EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION DRAWING WINNER:
Congratulations to Amanda W. from Mechanicsburg, PA!
Amanda won a $50 Visa Gift Card in the straight A's for the year drawing!
To all who were eligible to enter the drawing, keep up the fantastic work!
Monthly Drawing for Xtreme Saving Rewards
- With every deposit of $25 or more into your Xtreme Teen Savers account, you will receive ONE ENTRY into our monthly drawing.
- Account balance must have increased at least $25 since the end of the previous calendar month in order to be eligible for the prize.
- One winner per month. Winner chosen at random.
- The winner will be selected and notified by the end of the first week each month. Odds based upon the amount of entries received each month.
- Some examples of prizes: movie gift packs, gift cards for malls, restaurants, etc. or even CASH.
Recent Winners: The following XTS members receive a $25 Gift Card
May 2016 - Gregory S., Harrisburg, PA - won a $25 iTunes Gift Card
April 2016 - Jordan S., Middletown, PA - won a $25 iTunes Gift Card
March 2016 - Paul W., Mechanicsburg, PA - won a $25 Fandango Gift Card
February 2016 - Mollie R., Hanover, PA - won a $25 Applebee's Gift Card
January 2016 - Katherine S., East Berlin, PA - won a $25 iTunes Gift Card
December 2015 - Edward W., Sparta, NJ - won a $25 iTunes Gift Card
November 2015 - Morgan C., Millersville, PA - won a $25 Taco Bell Gift Card
October 2015 - Benjamin B., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Domino's Gift Card
September 2015 - Dylan W., Landisville, PA - won a $25 McDonald's Gift Card
August 2015 - Abagail H., Lebanon, PA - won a $25 iTunes Gift Card
July 2015 - Kayla D., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Target Gift Card
June 2015 - Shiann W., Manheim, PA - won a $25 McDonald's Gift Card
Excellence in Education
- An education incentive program for students, GRADES K-12, who are members of Belco Community Credit Union.
- Belco will pay $1.00 per "A" in any subject - up to five (5) maximum per marking period - when a parent matches the dollar amount. Report cards can be redeemed at any branch location.
- Students are required to have a Savings Account and either a Savings Safari Club account (12 & under) or Xtreme Teen Savers Club account (13 & over). Funds are then deposited into these accounts unless specified differently.
- Only the latest marking period will be accepted. You have until the next marking period to "cash-in". Deadline for final report cards is the end of July.
- Parents should present- a complete copy of the report card, including an explanation of the grading scale.