|Monthly Drawing for Xtreme Saving Rewards
- With every deposit of $25 or more into your Xtreme Teen Savers account, you will receive ONE ENTRY into our monthly drawing.
- Account balance must have increased at least $25 since the end of the previous calendar month in order to be eligible for the prize.
- One winner per month. Winner chosen at random.
- The winner will be selected and notified by the end of the first week each month. Odds based upon the amount of entries received each month.
- Some examples of prizes: movie gift packs, gift cards for malls, restaurants, etc. or even CASH.
Recent Winners: The following XTS members receive a $25 Gift Card
January 2014 - Grant P., 363 Fairview, PA - won a $25 Taco Bell Gift Card
December 2013 - Zachary B., Hanover, PA - won a $25 Subway Gift Card
Novermber 2013 - D'Anthony D., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 ITunes Gift Card
October 2013 - Jacob D., York, PA - won a $25 ITunes Gift Card
September 2013 - Tara H., Springfield, NJ - won a $25 McDonald's Gift Card
August 2013 - Caragen L., Harrisburg, PA - won a $25 AMC Gift Card
July 2013 - Alysa H., Harrisburg, PA - won a $25 ITunes Gift Card
June 2013 - Nicholas T., Manheim, PA - won a $25 ITunes Gift Card
May 2013 - Micayla Y., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Target Gift Card
April 2013 - Kellin W., New Oxford, PA - won a $25 Gift Card
March 2013 - Ian B., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Gift Card
February 2013 - Shane K., Myerstown, PA - won a $25 Outback Steakhouse Gift Card
Excellence in Education
- An education incentive program for students, GRADES K-12, who are members of Belco Community Credit Union.
- Belco will pay $1.00 per "A" in any subject - up to five (5) maximum per marking period - when a parent matches the dollar amount. Report cards can be redeemed at any branch location.
- Students are required to have a Savings Account and either a Savings Safari Club account (12 & under) or Xtreme Teen Savers Club account (13 & over). Funds are then deposited into these accounts unless specified differently.
- Only the latest marking period will be accepted. You have until the next marking period to "cash-in". Deadline for final report cards is the end of July.
- Parents should present- a complete copy of the report card, including an explanation of the grading scale.