|Monthly Drawing for Xtreme Saving Rewards
- With every deposit of $25 or more into your Xtreme Teen Savers account, you will receive ONE ENTRY into our monthly drawing.
- Account balance must have increased at least $25 since the end of the previous calendar month in order to be eligible for the prize.
- One winner per month. Winner chosen at random.
- The winner will be selected and notified by the end of the first week each month. Odds based upon the amount of entries received each month.
- Some examples of prizes: movie gift packs, gift cards for malls, restaurants, etc. or even CASH.
Recent Winners: The following XTS members receive a $25 Gift Card
April 2015 - Randi R., Quarryville, PA - won a $25 Target Gift Card
March 2015 - Zedan R., Steelton, PA - won a $25 Target Gift Card
February 2015 - D'Anthony D., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 ITunes Gift Card
January 2015 - Gretchen B., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Fandango Gift Card
December 2014 - Peyton D., Conestoga, PA - won a $25 Fandango Gift Card
October 2014 - George W., Camp Hill, PA - won a $25 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card
September 2014 - Tanner M., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Applebee's Gift Card
August 2014 - Emily Y., Lancaster, PA - won a $25 Subway Gift Card
July 2014 - Andreya M., Seminole, OK - won a $25 Subway Gift Card
June 2014 - Christopher R., New Oxford, PA - won a $25 Coldstone Creamery Gift Card
May 2014 - William W., Mechanicsburg, PA - won a $25 Best Buy Gift Card
Excellence in Education
- An education incentive program for students, GRADES K-12, who are members of Belco Community Credit Union.
- Belco will pay $1.00 per "A" in any subject - up to five (5) maximum per marking period - when a parent matches the dollar amount. Report cards can be redeemed at any branch location.
- Students are required to have a Savings Account and either a Savings Safari Club account (12 & under) or Xtreme Teen Savers Club account (13 & over). Funds are then deposited into these accounts unless specified differently.
- Only the latest marking period will be accepted. You have until the next marking period to "cash-in". Deadline for final report cards is the end of July.
- Parents should present- a complete copy of the report card, including an explanation of the grading scale.